New or Pre-owned smartphones
DynaSmart Wireless stand out by offering high quality certified pre-owned iPhone, Galaxy and other branded smartphones at discounted and liquidated prices. Get used mobile phones in like new condition for up to 75% off in a box with a charger, and if we don't have the phone with your specific model, color or memory size in stock, we can get it from our wholesalers with 2 to 3 days. You will be worry-free with our 90 days product warranty.
New and Pre-owned Smartphones we offer for sales
Are you thinking of buying a used smartphone? Don’t want to be stuck with a long-term contract from the carrier or simply can’t afford to fork out the full price of a brand new smartphone? Whatever your reasons, the following are a few things that you should consider before buying a used phone.
– Is your phone stolen?
– Is your phone unlocked?
– Does your phone has a buyer protection?
– Does your phone has a good physical condition?
The main difference between a used phone and a certified pre-owned phone is that a used phone is sold as it is, while a certified pre-owned phone is tested and repaired for any hardware and software flaw. It should function just as well as new phone but is much cheaper. We offer warranties on certified pre-owned phones as we a a smartphone repair specialist!
Choosing a our certified pre-owned smartphone is a great way to get all the bells and whistles at a fraction of the cost. You’ll also get:
- Works per Original specifications – Every certified pre-owned smartphone is thoroughly inspected, tested and, if necessary, refurbished according to new phone specifications. All certified pre-owned devices go through a 10-point quality checklist and are inspected for any defect so they will work just like new.
- Buyer protection – Enjoy the benefit with 60 days free warranty program.
- No long term contract – Not worry about fixed monthly payment or bill shock, as you can pay as you go with a minimum cost with a pre-paid wireless service (eg. Chatr, Virgin, Koodo, Wind etc.).
Buying a top-end smartphone can cost more than $500, which is why many people end up buying secondhand devices. We’ve a few selective new and pre-owned smartphones (unlocked and in good condition) waiting for you at great prices.