What is unlocking means?
In most cases when a cell phone was purchased from a carrier (mobile service provider) is often SIM locked to that carrier, such that only SIM cards from that particular carrier will work in this smartphone. An unlocking service will remove the carrier lock and enables you to use your smartphone with any SIM card, regardless of its carrier brand.
Benefits of unlocking your smartphone include:
- No need to pay expensive roaming fee with your current SIM. Will accept foreign SIM cards, useful when you travel overseas, by purchasing a prepaid local or global travel SIM cards (such as KnowRoaming and ChatSIM).
- Switch freely between service providers, and accept any SIM card with flexibility for choice of operator
- Increase the resale value of your smartphone.
- Does not interfere with the operation of your smartphone.100% safe!
- Absolutely no technical knowledge is required.
Not all carrier locked smartphones can be unlocked. For example many iPhone from Mexico can not be unlocked! Questions should be asked prior to perform an unlocking process include:the manufacturer's model number, the network carrier name it is locked to,and the IMEI number of the phone.
We can unlock your smartphone faster and cheaper:
We can unlock almost all smartphones locked to a carrier (service provider), including iPhone, Galaxy and other branded Android smartphones from Canada and USA. Following are some of the smartphones that we have unlocked for our customers:
- Factory Unlocking of all iPhone models from a Canadian mobile carrier: 1 to 3 business days (price / delivery time can vary by the carrier & market condition)
- Blackberry 10 series (Z10, Z30, Q5, Q10, Q30): 6 to 24 hours.
- Samsung Galaxy (S7, S6, S5, Note5, Note4, Note3): 1 hour.
- LG or HTC or Alcatel smartphones: 1 to 2 hours.
- Moto phones: 1 to 3 hours.
- Sony Xperia: 1 to 2 business days
- Microsoft Lumia: 1 to 3 business days.
We also provide Google account lock (FRP) removal for smartphone to be re-activated, such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC, LG phones etc.